Certified Technicians You Can Trust
Our talented team of certified body experts will bring your vehicle back to life again with the most sophisticated technology and the finest factory finish paints. We repair your vehicle back to factory specifications and will work with your insurance company to make the process as smooth as possible.
|Mon - Fri||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
Choose The Right Collision Center – Body Shop
We are a recognized and Certified Toyota and Scion body shop and if you’re ever involved in a collision, rest assured, your Toyota will be returned to its pre-accident condition when the repairs are complete. Your vehicle is in the best possible hands with us! Our expert repair and refinish technicians will provide you with the highest quality service and factory-authorized parts. It’s important to know that if you want your Toyota to retain its value, you need to use Genuine Toyota Parts. Also, your Toyota warranty coverage remains intact when your vehicle repairs are completed with Genuine Toyota Parts. Please note that your warranty won’t cover imitation or used salvage parts or any damage or failures caused by the use of such parts.
We are a recognized Toyota body shop and we participate in performance enhancement programs provided by paint companies including DuPont Performance Coatings, Sherwin-Williams, PPG, BASF and AkzoNobel, and use parts-ordering technology provided by OEConnection’s CollisionLink.
Facts You Should Know
- No law requires more than one estimate
- You are not obligated to use any particular shop to obtain repairs. You choose the shop and authorize the repairs.
- You do not have to accept the insurance company appraisal’s of damage. Check the appraisal clause of your “Appraisal Clause” in your policy on how to resolve any issues.
- There is a big difference between shops . Any shop can give a lower price by leaving something out or overlooking parts.
- Our people are “CRAFTSMEN” and will do a great job of restoring your vehicle.